Send money through Bank-to-Bank in 10 Steps:
1. Once you are signed into your Paycase Account- select the 'Send Money' button in the top right corner of the app.
2. Select the family member or friend you would like to send money to. If it is your first time sending money you will be providing new recipient information- enter the family member or friend’s name. This can just be a nickname, you will input their full legal name further on.
3. Choose the country where your recipient lives. A drop down menu will appear, as of now the Philippines will be your only option.
4. It will provide you with our 3 different payout methods- select Bank-to-Bank.
5. Select one of the provided Banks.
6. Provide your recipient's full name, bank account number and confirm that all the information is correct.
7. Provide the amount of Canadian money you would like to send- it will also calculate the bank delivery fee and provide the amount in Philippine peso’s.
8. Input your banking information including Card Holder Name, Card Number, CVC and Expiry Date.
9. Review and confirm your money transfer.
10. It will give you a confirmation of your money transfer and give you the total amount of money you have sent so far with Paycase. This is your last step unless you choose to begin an additional money transfer.